So, you’ve got the influence, now you need to market yourself to PRs/brands.
For starters, you need a professional media kit, one that’s trusted and consistently up-to-date. Fortunately, Pitch Pack provides precisely this, and best of all, it’s completely FREE to use.
Once you’ve achieved 100% completion of your Pitch Pack, it’s time to get it out into the world…
- Grab the badge HTML and include it on your blog – one badge ranks your blog fairly, the other connects directly to your Pitch Pack, or you can go with the double whammy version
TIP: If you haven’t already got a dedicated page for PR / brand collaborations, now’s the time to set one up. Consider page titles like ‘Work with me’, ‘Contact’ or ‘About’.
- Copy your Pitch Pack URL and add it to your email signature
- By completing your Pitch Pack you’ll automatically be exposed to opportunities from PRs / brands through our influencer outreach feature.
TIP: Exposure happens in two forms… The most obvious is through our ‘request’ system. However PRs / brands can ALSO search our influencer database to source ‘right-fit’ candidates for their campaigns – you’ll only ever be exposed to these opportunities if your Pitch Pack is 100% complete.
- Target PRs / brands with individual pitches – tools like Linkedin and RocketReach can help you source contacts.
TIP: ALWAYS include a direct link to your Pitch Pack
- Tweet your Pitch Pack URL with a 140 character intro
TIP: Utilise well-known hashtags e.g. #journorequest is a good one as PRs consistently keep their eye on these
- Send a request direct to PRs / brands via Ace Media
TIP: Be precise and concise about what you’re offering i.e. tell them about the project/feature and the type of activity involved – provide examples. Highlight your requirements of them.